Earlier reports states that Nicole have made contact with Katie Holmes after the latter decided to split from Tom Cruise earlier in June. Furthermore, the notable star says she did not counsel Katie on the very context of divorce.
“I never spoke to her,” Nicole pertains to Katie, who got divorced with Tom in 2001 after a meaningful 10 years of marriage, as she tells Australia’s Who Magazine. Nicole who respected the two’s (Tom and Katie) own private means to talk about their decision to part ways, says she has no rights to get in between them. “I wish all of them well, but I was not involved in any of that,” says Nicole.
The Katie-Tom divorce reminds the 45-year-old star of her own experience with the action star. Evidently, this also points out to Nicole’s divorce with Tom 10 years ago.
“I got married really fast and really young,” she says. “But I don’t regret that because it got me Bella and Connor [the adopted children she shares with Tom], and I did have a fantastic marriage for a long period.”
Read More...
No comments:
Post a Comment