Eight-time Grammy winner Adele dropped a boomer bomb last June when she announced to her fans and that she was pregnant with her and boyfriend Simon Konecki’s first child. She wrote on her website:
“I’m delighted to announce that Simon and I are expecting our first child together. I wanted you to hear the news direct from me, obviously we’re over the moon and very excited but please respect our privacy at this precious time.”
On Oct. 4, Adele released her newest single, the soulful James Bond theme song “Skyfall.” In her most recent award collection, Adele picked up the “Song of the Year” title at the BMI Awards Tuesday night in London, for “Rolling in the Deep.” The song charted on the Billboard Hot 100 for a whopping 65 weeks and and did we say more, at 1.35 million plays. That makes “Rolling in the Deep” the most played song on US television and radio in the year 2011.
Read More...
No comments:
Post a Comment