Kelly Clarkson is not just debuting her latest single “Catch My Breath” later this week, but she also spill plans that she and her boyfriend loves to do in their future. In a recent interview, the “American Idol veteran admitted isn’t closed agenda between her and boyfriend and son of her talent manager, Brandon Blackstock as she had admitted that she had plans to tie the knot with him.
The spill come from an appearance on Ryan Seacrest’s “On Air With Ryan Seacrest” when Kelly admitted that marriage is in the back of her mind even before the two (Kelly an Brandon) became a couple. Kelly said about Brandon:
When the two met, Kelly recalled that she already want to know the guy better. The two grow up in the same time town and it’s surprising they only know a little about each at first. With this, Kelly is very eager to know who Brandon was and who he is now. With each secrets revealed, Kelly was like:“We met years ago when I was working with Rascal Flatts, and he used to tour manage with him. I didn’t really know he was [my manager's] son and it was kind of weird.”
“I was like, ‘Oh we’re so getting married’ I was so that girl! When he became single, I was on the prowl.
Read More...
No comments:
Post a Comment